Thursday, September 2, 2010

Food, Glorious Food!

It's so good to be eating solid food again.  My juices are super healthy and delicious but there is nothing so nice as the flavors of, well, pretty much anything after a week of juicing.  Last night we had the same beet salad I wrote about earlier, because it's easy and yummy and I really craved feta cheese.  Today for lunch I made the worlds best gazpacho, if I do say so myself.  At least it's MY all time favorite.  Let me know if you want the recipe.

Tonight we are going big with Food52.com's amazing Farro Salad with Roasted Mushrooms and Parmesan.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="584" caption="Farro Salad with Roasted Mushrooms and Parmesan"][/caption]

This dish is to die for.  And so easy!  It could be a side dish but I'm making it as an entree.  You have to check out the Food52 website.  Today they feature a recipe for homemade Sriracha.  HOME.MADE.SRIRACHA.  I'm literally salivating as I type.

As soon as I have 15 minutes I'm going to try to sew a pillowcase style dress for Coco.  It would be a lot easier if she would nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment