Sunday, August 29, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Skirt

Months ago I picked up a remnant of a satiny Strawberry Shortcake fabric at Joann's. Originally I thought I'd make little napkins for Coco's tea set but then I came across this free pattern at Oliver + S.

This took me no time at all to complete, even though I changed the bottom to add a ruffle and some ribbon. I had no idea what I was doing but it worked out okay. See?

[caption id="attachment_62" align="alignnone" width="609" caption="Lazy Days Skirt pattern"][/caption]

I think she'll be wearing lots of cute little skirts like this with wool tights in the fall.

1 comment:

  1. [...] I am occasionally able to talk her into some quiet time. Good thing the Lazy Days Skirt is so easy! The Strawberry Shortcake skirt was my first attempt and I really didn’t get the hem instructions so I had to make up [...]

    ReplyDelete